Sunday, January 29, 2012

Preparing for the busy month ahead ...

My "nesting" started on Thursday evening.  I requested my favorite freezer cooking cookbooks from the library.  Made a plan for a Costco run on Saturday with DH. Spent a couple of hours this afternoon getting a bunch of freezer meals ready to go. Spent the evening catching up on the blog hop from Friday about LOAD.  Why all the preparation??  I'm SCRAPPING baby!!! 

I have 10 out of 12 layouts done for Twelve, and the new month starts on Weds so the clock starts all over again.  On top of that I thought it would be fun to tgive LOAD a try.  If you haven't heard of it before it's doing a layout a day.  There are LOTS of great reviews out there, and the blogs I've been reading have me even more excited!!

Here's where the blog hop starts if you're interested in having a peek : http://xnomads.typepad.com/blog/2012/01/welcome-to-the-pre-load-layout-a-day-blog-hop.html#tp

Don't forget to come back on Wednesday for the OLW Blog Hop starting at 8am PST.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoy LOAD I did when I tried it - but definitely not this year. Look forward to seeing what you've done. My goal for Jan was to finish the preparation for twelve - finished the file basket today... just a day or so behind schedule. Ah well.

    ReplyDelete